Libertarian Chat

Feb/ Mar Region 7 report

Discussion started on Region 7

FEB/MAR REPORT LPF EC REGION 7 (2020)

For the meeting scheduled March 15 2020

Flagler County (unaffiliated) EC: Chair; Vice Chair; Secretary; Treasurer: (all TBA)

February 19 -  Trivia night at The Brass Tap in Palm Coast. The event was posted on the Region 7, Libertarians in Flagler County, and Whats Happening in Palm Coast FB pages.

February 27 Jonathan Loesche and I did some cold calling.  Theire were quite a few no answers or wrong numbers.  We made contact with someone who seemed very interested. Hes not able to make it to trivia on March 18 but wants to keep in contact for upcoming events planned.

March 3 I spoke to the librarian, Melissa at Flagler Beach Public Library about reserving a meeting room.  She needed to make sure with the city of Flagler Beach it was ok to use the meeting room for political meetings.  The tentative date is Saturday April 11th. When the reservation is confirmed I will send out an email blast to registered Libertarians in Region 7 inviting them to meet.

Volusia County EC: Lea Bartos, Chair; Gabe Wozniak, Vice Chair; Joe Ghanoush, Secretary; Jonathon Loesche, Treasurer. 

March 6 LPVC rummage sale was posted on the front page of Hometown News, the weekly local newspaper. 

March 7 LPVC is having a rummage sale at The All Aboard Flea and Farmers Market in Port Orange.

March 11 LPVC monthly business meeting, followed by monthly social.  This month the monthly social was held at The Half Wall in Deland

Putnam County - EC: Chair; Vice Chair; Secretary; Treasurer: (all TBA)

MEDIA COVERAGE    

NEW MEMBERS

DEVELOPING ISSUES SPOTTED

OTHER

Thank you,

Tegan Joseph, Flagler County         Mar 15, 2019

Region7rep@lpf.org and teganrjoseph@yahoo.com (please use both)
C: 603.998.1097
#1 - March 15, 2020, 06:28:10 PM