Libertarian Chat

At Large & Officer Reports?

Discussion started on General Discussion

Chaz,

I see spots for all the region reps, but none for At Large or Officers.

Am I missing something?

Char-Lez
#1 - September 28, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Hey Char-Lez,
Some people have been posting reports inside the regions themselves, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but how I think initially we designed it was to post all reports/motions here: http://libertarianchat.com/index.php?board=2.0 in the Libertarian Party of Florida Executive Committee under the "General Category" section (I need to rename that)
You should also be able to see that if you hit home at the top. I'm going to post a walk-through here in the next few days for newbs  ;)
#2 - September 28, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Now I am confused, lol. What are the separate Regional tabs for if not for reports?

Also I think you may have told me but I can't recall - how do I view Committee reports from the main page?
#3 - September 30, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Regional sections are public and are designed for members within the region to be able to post topics relating to that region. Reps can post their regional reports there too, but it will be public and not in the EC reports section. I would encourage reps to do both. Committee reports should be placed in the same section rep reports are placed: Home > Libertarian Party of Florida Executive Committee > 2018 Internal Documents > Month > Reports
#4 - October 01, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

After discussing it with Steven, he went ahead and created public folders for each committee, each officer, and a public At-Large folder. Folks can be as transparent as they want now. :)
#5 - November 18, 2018, 11:45:36 AM