Libertarian Chat

March 2019 Report

Discussion started on Region 5

Baker County
Unaffiliated County- need to continue to find leads
Spoke with a couple of member in the Region and nearby regions about libertarian members in the county.  I will begin outreach to those members.
Made several posts on Baker County Libertarians Facebook page promoting LevelUpLPF

Clay County
Attended Clay County Affiliate Meeting on February 28.  The current Treasurer/Secretary has only attended 1 meeting and has been difficult to get ahold of.  Chair of Clay Affiliate gauged interest of those in attendance for EC positions.
The next Clay County Affiliate meeting is scheduled for March 28th.  The new Clay EC will be voted upon and elected at this meeting.  I plan to be present at this meeting.
Mike Cassidy has assured me that the affiliation paperwork will be done on March 29th.  I will assist with this in any way I can.
I promoted LevelUpLPF at the February 28th Clay meeting, and I have continued to promote it on the Libertarian Party of Clay County Facebook page.

Duval County
On March 11, the Duval County Affiliate held a business meeting and elected a new EC.  Addison Patrick was elected Chair, Joshua Dickerson was elected Vice Chair, DL Cummings was elected Treasurer, and Chris Smelick was elected Secretary.
Attended March 12 Duval County Affiliate social, and gave a short presentation on LevelUpLPF.  I also discussed the affiliation documents with the Chair and Treasurer.
Duval Chair informed me on March 15 that the SOE confirmed receipt of P7 report and information update.
Continued to promote LevelUpLPF on Libertarian Party of Duval County Facebook page

Nassau County
Unaffiliated County- will work on getting contact information for members in the county
Promoted LevelUpLPF on Nassau County Libertarians Facebook page

St. Johns County
Unaffiliated County (EC dissolved)
Will work with Duval Affiliate to have former St Johns Chair come speak at a meeting about her organization, Buds For Vets.  She previously informed me that she would be willing to come speak.  It is my hope to use this opportunity for further outreach for St Johns
Promoted LevelUpLPF on Libertarian Party of St Johns County Facebook page.
#1 - March 15, 2019, 02:44:12 PM