Libertarian Chat

Secretary Report - January 2019

Discussion started on Secretary

This month I had a breach in my freeconferencecall.com account (where we store all the recorded meetings), someone had performed an "account recovery", changed the password, and locked me out of the account. After contacting customer support and regaining access, I changed the password on that and all of my other official LPF logins, and asked all committee chairs who previously used the account for meetings to obtain their own freeconferencecall.com accounts and use their own lines, to minimize the risk of password sharing and exposing the account to breaches of security.
Other than that I attended meetings and did work for 2 of the 3 committees I am a member of, Affiliate Support and Rules committee. Membership did not have an official meeting.

'The CRM is the biggest issue I am dealing with at the moment - the contact at the LNC has said that they only want to have one point of contact for the LPF , so there has been somewhat of a delay in getting the information over to them to get the ball rolling on the new database. The CRM is going to be my main focus moving forward, as I cannot do any credentialing and this is going to be a major problem when it comes time to do re affiliation which is coming up very soon. My efforts will be focused on getting this taken care of as a top priority.
#1 - January 20, 2019, 11:50:58 PM

Thank you Brandi. Don't hesitate to ask for help from the Affiliate Support Committee on credentialing. If heaven forbid the LNC CRM doesn't work out, we can work to find a different interim credentialing solution even if I literally have to code something to parse the backup files myself.
#2 - January 21, 2019, 12:08:47 PM

Kick some CRM ass
#3 - February 09, 2019, 10:35:18 PM